We now offer PCR Swab Testing Kits for those requiring a Fit to Fly Certificate!
Visa Made Simple is not an embassy, and we are not affiliated with any government department. If you wish to apply directly to the relevant embassy, please consult their official website for guidelines on how and where to apply, application forms and for information on their fees. In most cases embassies and government departments charge a fee for issuing visas and passports, although this may occasionally be waived due to reciprocal or bilateral governmental agreements.
We are a private company, who assist with visa and passport applications on our clients’ behalf. If you choose to utilise our services please be advised that, in addition to any embassy or governmental fee, we charge a handling fee for our services.
Visa Made Simple reserves the right to raise its handling charges at any time with or without prior notice
1) All applicants must attend the Visa Application Centre in person to give biometric data (ie. fingerprints) at the time and date of the booked appointment. Exception to this will be German and French Embassy if biometrics given in the past within 3 years.
2) We do NOT take any responsibility for any delays in visa processing should there be any shortcomings in the documents provided.
3) We will use best of our knowledge to process applications for visas. However, we shall not be held responsible nor accept any liability for actions of any consulate, embassy, passport office or subcontracted couriers, servants or agents in delaying or not issuing such applications for any reason. Any expense or cost incurred by the client due to these delays or non-issuance of visa shall not be the responsibility of, nor shall any charges be levied upon Visa Made Simple. Tickets for travel should not be purchased prior to the visa being issued unless they are a specific requirement for that consulate.
4) Should a passport, document or other item be lost, misplaced, damaged, delayed or destroyed by any acts by subcontracted couriers, servants, agents, embassies, consulates or high commissions, the cost of replacing same will not be our responsibility.
5) Visa Made Simple will endeavour to provide you with accurate information and to ensure that you obtain the visa for your trip for the date required in a timely manner. Nevertheless, you should remember that all requirements to obtain the visa (documentation, fees, time frames, etc) are calculated based on general criteria and can vary according to information provided by you such as current or previous nationality, residence, gender, age, profession, recent travel, religion etc. You should also remember that the issuing authority may change general country requirements without notice or require additional specific information from you. Visa Made Simple will try to inform you as soon as practicable of such changes.
6) Refunds will be possible if the request is received before the visa has been applied for or obtained, In such circumstances a handling fee of £20 will be charged to the client. Cancellations requested after visa has been obtained will not be entertained and full charges will apply.
7) Visa Made Simple reserves the right to retain all passports and documents until full payment is received.
8) Final decisions will always remain with the embassy.
9) In the event of visa denial and refusal, full charges will be applicable. If embassy charges are refundable – they will be returned but our handling and service charges will not be refunded in any case.
10) Visa Made Simple reserves the right to refuse at its total discretion to handle any application and to amend the Terms and Conditions as it deems necessary.