- The Information We Collect
- How the Information we Collect is Used
- Visa Made Simple LIMITED’s EU GDPR Compliance Statements
- How We Collect Information
- How Visa Made Simple LIMITED Protects Your Information
- How to Opt-out of Further Communication
- How to Contact Visa Made Simple LIMITED
- Links to Other Websites
- Visa Made Simple LIMITED’s stance on Collecting Personal Information from Children
The Information We Collect
By using our websites and/or our services we may collect and request information from you which includes your name, title, company, address, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address and service payment details.
If Visa Made Simple LIMITED is handling your matter, additional information may be requested by the application forms of the destination country. These additional items can include items such as personal and family information, educational background, employment history, travel history, and financial records. As required by relevant visa or governmental authorities such additional sensitive information can include ethnicity, race, religion, trade union membership, health-related information, biometrics and information about criminal history.
Other information we collect may include marketing information and web interaction information such as:
- Data from marketing opt-in lists, consumer surveys, or publicly available information.
- Unique IDs such as a cookie placed on a computer, mobile or device IDs.
- Internet Protocol address (‘IP address’)
- Information about a device such as information contained in HTTP headers or other internet transfer protocol signals, browser or device type and version, operating system, user-agent strings and information about or from the presence or use of ‘apps’ on mobile devices.
- The web search term(s) a consumer used to locate and navigate to a website.
How Information Is Used
Visa Made Simple LIMITED may share personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- To complete your visa, document legalisation, or immigration process request as necessary to provide visa and immigration services to you and your family, including disclosure to government agencies in the form of applications, photographs, and petitions for visa requests or renewal requests. This may include providing sensitive data to Visa Application Centres, Logistics Companies, Invitation Providers and/or Translators/Solicitors.
- Share data with companies that provide services to assist us with our business activities in visa and immigration request fulfilment. Any sharing of data is subject to EU GDPR requirements outlined below.
- To improve our products and services, provide superior customer service, and identify market opportunities.
- As required by law in response to requests by public authorities including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
Visa Made Simple LIMITED may also use the information to communicate with you directly via survey, e-mail or direct mail, such as to inform you about newsworthy topics and upcoming events that may be of interest to you or to confer with you regarding your visa or passport renewal request. We may also use your email address to send you reminders of expiring visas, passports, or immigration status. If you would like to discontinue receiving this information see the How to Opt-out of Further Communication section below.
EU Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance statements
Lawful Basis for Collecting Personal Information: Visa Made Simple LIMITED collects and processes personal information to fulfil your visa, passport, document legalisation, or immigration process request and our contract with you. This information is collected and processed in accordance with local laws including GDPR regulations in the European Union. For those individuals to whom the GDPR applies, general personal information is collected and processed on the basis of the contract formed or to be formed between us but the additional sensitive personal information is collected and processed under the lawful basis of consent. By placing the order and giving your consent, you are giving Visa Made Simple LIMITED the following rights:
- The right to collect your personal information
- The right to process your personal information
- The right to share your personal information with third party providers and government entities as needed, such as Government Authorities, Visa Application Centres, Logistics Companies, Invitation Providers and/or Translators/Solicitors relevant to your request for services.
You maintain the right to revoke consent at any time.
The Right to Have Your Personal Information Erased:
At any time, you have the right to request that Visa Made Simple LIMITED erases the personal information you have provided to us. Visa Made Simple LIMITED will erase any data as long as it is legally allowed to according to the laws and regulations in the countries in which we operate. You may make this request by emailing
- Visa Made Simple LIMITED will acknowledge your request.
- Visa Made Simple LIMITED will review your specific request and the country of its origin, and determine if we are lawfully allowed to oblige the request.
- Visa Made Simple LIMITED will then either:
- inform you that your data has been removed from our systems or
- inform you as to the date that Visa Made Simple LIMITED is legally allowed to remove said data from our systems given the nature of said data and the country of its origin.
The Right to Access Your Personal Information:
At any time, you have the right to access your personal information held by Visa Made Simple LIMITED. To make a request for access to your data, you must make a request in writing to . A member of staff will respond to your query and advise/ assist you accordingly.
International Transfer of Your Personal Information:
Your information may need to be transferred outside the EU region to Government Authorities and Logistics Companies in the countries for which you have requested travel documentation in order to successfully process your service request. Such countries may not have data protection laws equivalent to countries in the EU. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your personal information remains confidential when transferred to such countries. You may withdraw your consent at any time but if the consent is withdrawn prior to the provisioning of the service, we will then be unable to complete the provision of the services.
Complaint to Supervisory Authority:
If you consider that we have breached your rights under GDPR you may complain to the data protection authority in the country in which you reside or to the lead supervisory authority at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by phone at +44 303 123 1113
How We Collect Information
We may collect information from you in the following ways:
- By Asking: We may collect personal information from you by asking that you provide it to us. Visa Made Simple LIMITED will only collect information that is needed to help us provide the service you request.
- Web Beacons: A web beacon is an electronic file on a web page that allows us to count and recognise users who have visited that page. Among other things, a web beacon can be used in HTML-formatted email to determine responses to our communications and measure their effectiveness. For instance, if you get an email from us and click on a link in that email to go to the Website. You can generally avoid web beacons in email by turning off HTML display and displaying only the text portion of your email.
- Web Server Logs: Web server logs are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the web pages you request to your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term you entered or the link you clicked to bring you the web page. The web server log also may record information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your web browser by the server.
Protecting Your Information
Protecting personal information we receive from you is of crucial importance to Visa Made Simple LIMITED. While there is always some risk involved with transmitting information over the internet, we strive to protect against the misuse of any personal information that we receive from you via our website.
Visa Made Simple LIMITED customers can feel secure in the knowledge that their data is protected when using our website.
We generally delete personal data within 90 days after our services conclude; however, we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, government auditing requirements, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. At the end of such period, we may, at our discretion, destroy such personal data without notice to you.
How to Opt-Out of Further Communication
How to Contact Visa Made Simple LIMITED
Links to Other Websites
Personal Information From Children
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
While every effort is made to provide accurate information, travel visa and passport requirements are constantly changing and there may be a delay before we are advised of such changes. Therefore, we are unable to guarantee complete accuracy at all times. Processing times and charges given are solely for guidance purposes and cannot be guaranteed. Where ‘no’ travel visa is indicated, we recommend this information be confirmed by the carrier and the relevant embassy or consulate. Visa Made Simple LIMITED recommends that travel visas be obtained before travel. Where information for travel visas upon arrival is given, we always recommend confirmation of this information with the airline and embassy or high commission prior to travel. Travel arrangements should not be confirmed prior to the visa or passport being issued unless they are specifically required for that consulate. In such cases, refundable arrangements should be made.
If you purchase services from our site, our terms and conditions will apply to the sales.